This is our final week in New England and things have gotten pretty crazy and I don't think I am going to be able to blog each day (of every other day as I have been). I'm sure you understand that we have about 20 things to do each day before we leave on Saturday. So, I am going to finish our list in one fail swoop.
Here is a refresher of 20-9:
20. Dominican hospitality.
19. The scenic drive from Santiago and Santo Domingo.
16. Finally knowing how to speak Spanish.
15. The fruit cart.
14. The "coholo suave" spirit.
12. Church in another language.
11. The weather.
9. Wearing summer clothes all year.
And, here is the rest of the list:
8. Rice, beans, plantains, and all of the Dominican foods.
7. Dominican coffee.
6. Learning how to Merengue.
5. The beach.
4. Visiting Eric's grandparents in the mountains on weekends.
3. Watching Eric contribute his Engineering skills to his country.
2. Living near Eric's incredible family.
1. Little Eric experiencing his Latino roots.
We'll be leaving on Saturday and will start blogging about our new adventure on our new family blog. Please keep checking, because we are sure to have some pretty great adventures ahead of us.